I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Award!
Sunshine Award rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Well, this is a surprise! I’m not even sure what a sunshine award is but I am happy to receive such a nomination from the lovely Jody of http://thriftshoppingbuzz.com/!
I guess I should follow the rules and go right ahead and tell y’all a little about myself. I didn’t quite like the original questions, so I made some of them up myself.
- My favourite season of the year: Summer weather suits me better, but I do love to ski
- Morning or night person: morning, all the way. I have so much trouble staying up and I hate wasting my day sleeping
- My favourite form of exercise: running and skiing
- My favourite drink: Beer, or anything with gin
- Savoury or sweet: I like sweet first thing in the morning, then have to have savoury after, then sweet, then savoury….
- My passion: I don’t think I have just one, but I know that I love food, the outdoors, travel, and people
- Piercings or tattoos: I only have piercings, and find them addicting, and that is why I don’t think I should get a tattoo…I’d probably end up tattooing my whole body
- My favourite day: wake up around 7, go for a long run on the beach, eat peanut butter pancakes, lie in the sun and tan, have a ton of beer, go out for a seafood dinner (…lobster), then dance until the sun rises and fall asleep on a bed made of clouds….
- My favourite music: reggae and electronic
- My favourite flower: Orchid
Next step, my Nominations for the Sunshine Award:
1. The always cute and chocolatey Katie from http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/.
2. Emily of http://www.visionsofsugarplum.com/ was the first food blogger I ever started following!
3. The ever original and inspiring Megan of http://www.takeamegabite.com/.
4. Jessica of http://www.howsweeteats.com/ is absolutely hilarious and cooks up a storm!
5. Tessa of http://www.handletheheat.com/ is living the life I want, through culinary school.
6. Rose is the beautiful and multi-talented face behind http://www.thelondoner.me/.
7. Kath is a dietician and posts the most healthy and delicious looking meals on http://www.katheats.com/.
8. The creative and sugar-hungry Jessie of http://www.cakespy.com/.
9. The talented Becky of http://www.beckybakes.net/ has the most drool-worthy photos!
10. And last but not least, the one and only Joy of http://joythebaker.com/.
All these fantastic ladies fill my life with inspiration and joy. Each one is creative and talented in her own way and it is a pleasure to be able to view their sites each day.